Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holy smokes, it's getting close.

So i have 37 days till my wedding, according to "the knot". You'd think by the knot in my stomach it was in 37 minuets. I can't believe how much stress and anxiety has just come over me in the last week. Everyone offers to help, including Adam, but there's just nothing for anyone to do, but me. I'm very specific about how i want thing done and it just helps me if i do them. then i know they're done how i want. So see i make a mountain for myself and i don't really care for climbing. This weekend Adam will be in Las Vegas so i have a weekend to get things done. My roommate also moves out so that will alleviate extra stress at the house. I will have the place to myself-well the dogs will be there too. It's just lots of little things...jam labels, welcome packets, scanning pictures, deciding on a final song so i can print the programs! ug. This last weekend i had a much needed girls trip to Miami. Boy did we have a good time.


I have some wonderful girlfriends. And I am really lucky. Even my mom and my aunt came...or as we refer to them the MOB and the GOB :)

Now I'm sure I've said this before, I'm not nervous about marrying Adam. I'm so excited and can't wait for that. Its just all the stress of planning a wedding. and waiting and thinking about each little detail until i feel like I'm going to throw up. Maybe it's time for another Yoga class. So for now i just do what i can, take a deep breath and check things off my never ending list. Tonight i try on my altered dress; with the veil, jewelry; the whole deal. I'm glad tara will be there, I might just pass out.

No comments: