Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What is a Blog?

So, my friend Christine started a blog and i thought "how cool, I want to too!" But then as i got it all set up I thought well what is a blog? She's using it to keep in touch with family and friends and update them on her new marriage. And I've seen others that have discussions on thoughts they share and others comment...but that's not quite me. Me, I like to ramble sometimes on and on about nothing and other times i jump from thought to thought. I have a very active mind, I swear it never shuts off or up. So I guess I'll just use this "blog" as a way for me to ramble on about whatever it is I wish; it's mine right? If anyone ever reads this hopefully you'll at least get a laugh...welcome to my world and enjoy my Adventures in Plevaland.

No comments: