Friday, November 7, 2008

Seven Things...

So I saw this on my friends blog and enjoyed it...so I snatched it for myself :)

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Get Married
2. Start a Family
3. Go to Paris and learn french
4. Rent a sailboat and sail the Caribbean
5. Become a registered Architect
6. Get my very own Golden Retriever :)
7. Design and build my dream house

Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Lick my elbow
2. Make people laugh
3. Dance
4. Drive stick
5. Sail a boat
6. Design a 1 bedroom 1 & 1 1/2 bath 600 sf apartment to code.
7. Find the good in everything

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. 32 fouettes on pointe
2. Speak another language fluently
3. Resist candy
4. Drink tequila
5. Understand bigots
6. Shoot an animal
7. Sit still

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Mister:
1. His smiling eyes
2. His dedication and determination
3. His kindness
4. His understanding
5. His ability make me laugh out loud
6. His love of children and the way he lights up around them
7. His spontaneity

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Huh?
2. Ok, when do you need it?
3. Pointe your toes
4. I'm hungry
5. I'm tired
6. Is it time to go home yet?
7. Uggg move over!!

Seven Celebrity Admiration's:
1. Marcel Bruer
2. Gelsey Kirkland
3. George Balanchine
4. Kathy Lee Gifford
5. Pope John Paul II
6. The Beatles
7. Heidi Klum

Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Crab legs
2. Moose Tracks Ice Cream
3. My grandmas baked Chicken
4. Mom's spaghetti
5. Pleva's Beef Jerky
6. Carrot Cake
7. Uncle Doug's Jalapeno Sweet Potato soup

No comments: